Your ASU national negotiating team met with REX management on 7th March 2017. This meeting was the first in a series of meetings to be held with REX in order to progress REX Bulletin, negotiations for the new Enterprise Agreement at REX.
The next bargaining meeting will be on 28th March 2017 from 10.30am to 1.00pm at Mascot.
The Company and your Enterprise Negotiating Team discussed the date when the ASU and REX will exchange formal correspondence outlining their logs of claims. Confirmation was received of the next meeting dates.
These are as follows:
- 28 March 2017 - 10.30am to 1.00pm
- 11 April 2017 - 10.30am to 1.00pm
- 24 April 2017 - 10.30am to 1.00pm
- 9 May 2017 – 10.30am to 1.00pm
- 23 May 2017 10.30am to 1.00pm
- 5 June 2017 10.00am to 1.00pm
- 20 June 2017 10.30am to 1.00pm
- 3 July 10.30am to 1.00pm
- 18 July 2017 10.30am to 1.00pm
- 1 August 2017 10.30am to 1.00pm
- 15 August 2017 10.30am to 1.00pm
- 12 September 2017 10.30am to 1.00pm
- 26 September 2017 10.30am to 1.00pm
Please note that REX will provide video conference facilities for the ASU team at 10.00am on each meeting day, for the purposes of discussion prior to the EBA negotiation meeting.
What are the Next Steps?
Once more details about REX’s position become available, we will be holding ASU members meetings in the future to keep members updated on progress of the negotiations.
Make sure you watch for upcoming details.
Need more information?
If you have any questions contact your local ASU delegate or organiser. Download the full bulletin below for contact details: