The Australian Education Union are encouraging all teachers, students, unionists, TAFE graduates and community members to get involved in celebrating National TAFE Day.
24 June 2015 will be a day to celebrate the achievements of TAFE, & remind politicians and the broader community that TAFE is too good to lose.
Things that you can do to show your support for TAFE
Put up a poster
- Display these posters in a prominent place in your workplace. Contact the AEU if you can use more and we can send them to you.
Sign up as a supporter
- Like us and follow us on Facebook & Twitter
- By joining the campaign online keeps you are updated with everything happening in the TAFE sector.
- Please encourage your family, friends and colleagues to join, add your voice to thousands of other Australians who think TAFE is too good to lose.
- On 24th June National TAFE Day, let everyone know you're marking the day by tweeting, putting something on Facebook or Instagramming your photos.
- Make sure to use the hashtags #TAFEDay and #StopTAFECuts,
- Tag us on Facebook by adding @Stop TAFE Cuts to your post.
Send us a photo
- We want to share photos of Stop TAFE Cuts supporters on National TAFE Day.
- Standing in front of a poster - on 24th June, National TAFE Day,
- Write to your MP or even talking with students,
- Please take a photo and send it to us at email@example.com.