Your ASU Bargaining Representatives met with MAB management on Wednesday, 6 September 2017.
The MAB has offered the following:
- 3 year agreement;
- 2 weeks paid maternity leave;
- $200 educational assistance allowance per training;
- Pay increases of 3.5% for each year of the agreement; and
- No other changes to the agreement
In a side letter, to be included on the Fair Work Commission file:
- A statement that the company will not change its current custom and practice of observing the annual bank holiday public holiday;
- A statement that the company will not change its current custom and practice of allowing employees to use their Z-fares for 6 months after leaving their employment; and
- Commitment to review classifications for all employees.
We will continue to push for a larger pay increase.
Got any questions?
Contact your Organiser listed below and let us know what you think of the MAS response? Download the full bulletin below for contact details