On Wednesday 24th and Thursday 25th July 2019, the union representatives for the ASU and ALAEA and Emirates bargaining representatives met to discuss your claims for the Emirates Enterprise Agreement 2020. We discussed each other’s claims and agreed to work together to make one set of common claims. Our claims include:
- a fair wage increase for all employees
- an increased redundancy package
- provisions to ensure fair treatment and consultation
A copy of the EK EBA-2020: Joint Log of Claims of all bargaining representatives served on the company last Thursday, is attached to this bulletin.
We will keep you informed about the progress of our claims after the next round of meetings.
Due to management travel arrangements, the next EBA meeting with Emirates is Friday 16 August 2019.
What can you do?
- Make sure you commit to the EBA campaign. See your local ASU representative or Union Organiser.
- Make sure that your current contact details are up to date with the ASU. Contact your ASU Organiser.
- If you are not an ASU member – now is the time to join – you can do this on line at https://www.asu.asn.au/asujoin
A better deal brought to you by ASU membership
If you are not already a member, it’s time to join the ASU! Join online at https://www.asu.asn.au/asujoin
For more information please contact your local ASU organiser or delegate.
For more information download the full bulletin here Emirates Bulletin #2 - 290719